|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
TCOPA - Capther 2Capther 2: Mew meets the AG club
Mew, the Zi sisters and Ayaka are in the AG club. Mew asked:
- Pin, who are these girls?
- The brunette girl is Betty, our best friend. And the girl with the light-pink hair is Sandra, Ayaka's younger sister.
- Hi, Betty! Hi, Sandra!
In the next day, Mew was disappered from the AG club. Pin saids to Emma and Kelly:
- EMMA, KELLY! MEW IS DISAPPERED!!!!
- Maybe a person captured Mew?
- I don't know how Mew is disappered! We must fix this mistery! saids Pin.
- Let's go! saids Emma.
And the Zi sisters are transformed and go to fix the mistery how Mew is disappered.
The crossover of Pin's animesCapther 1: The Zi sisters and Ayaka meets Mew
The Zi sisters and Ayaka are in park. They're walking and relax. In a bush, i'ts see a pink hair. Kelly asked:
- Who or what is this?
- I don't know. Ayaka, you know about weird creatures.
- I know the thing wich is in the bush is a person. And i'ts a half human, half cat. saids Ayaka,
- Let's see in the bush who is this person! saids Emma.
The Zi sisters and Ayaka open the bush and see who is in the bush. Mew asked with fear:
- Who are you??
- You don't know me? I created you, Mew!!!
- Ok, Pin, but who are the persons who are with you?
- The persons who are near me are Emma and Kelly. And in the behind is Ayaka.
- Hi, Emma! Hi, Kelly! Hi, Ayaka!
- We stay at a club called The Active Girls Club. saids Pin.
- I wish i see the club! saids Mew
- Only if you're an Active Girl. saids Pin.
- I wish be an Active Girl! saids Mew.
- Ok, Mew. I will transform you into an Active girl. saids Pin.
And Pin transforms Mew into an
Name: Misaki Takei Miho
Birthday: 6th December
Eyes colour: light orange
Hair colour: sky blue
Likes: Cooking, reading and drawing
Dislikes: Violent things, spicy food and noisy sounds.
Info: Misaki is the youngest girl from ANM. Her dad was died after he was eaten by the monsters. Now Misaki has a poor family. She works in a restaurant away of Yuuki's house.
The TrundlerThe waste land behind the fire station is always silent. No birds sing there, and even the wild rabbits and feral cats avoid it. Weedy wildflowers nod their seasonal heads in the breeze. Lying fallow in the midst of housing developments, shopping malls, the new movie theater — the vacant lot stands out like a knife wound on a woman’s placid face, shocking, brazen, ugly.
It is always empty. Except for one thing: a ragged heap of old trash, all nasty black tar paper and vicious snarls of rusted wire, car parts and broken glass and other junkyard jetsam. The embodiment of injury waiting to happen, an invitation to a tetanus shot... the city never hauled it away. No one ever wants anywhere near it; it radiates an eerie sense of calculating watchfulness.
And at night, it wanders.
When darkness falls, and the last cars heading into the hives of tract housing stop illuminating the asphalt with moving-picture shadows, it… unfolds. Bitter, broken tangles, grotesquely mov
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More